Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Kiss Everyday Hello
Today was the sweetest day to ride my red bicycle to work. I said all my goodbyes and thank you's, gave the IT group their laptop and blackberry back, turned in my security badge & peddled my happy little buns back home (uphill)!
I don't know what the next chapter will look exactly like but I know for sure that life is meant to be lived to the fullest and I intend to try! I know for me, it is best to invest my whole ability into helping make a difference in this world and to make the road a little easier for those who are struggling.
I know that on a bike I see, smell, see & feel more than I ever did in a car. I know that slower is better and that sometimes less really is more. I think I'll take a siesta....trying to train for my nap times in Spain! xxoo Kiss every day hello!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like your pic and title..just home from vacation.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Les