Tuesday, June 25, 2013



Hola! Going to try and communicate with family and friends as I trek across Spain over the summer!  The countdown to departure is getting close and good bye / good luck parties have been scheduled. A part of me is very excited and another part of me is filled with OMG what are you doing!!!??? I have been trying to learn bits and pieces of Spanish so I can somewhat communicate. That's not going as well as I had hoped :( I have all my gear purchased that I didn't already have from my Nepal trek...that feels good. I've decided against hauling a one person tent with me, that may come back and bite me in the booty. I am also still considering a solar powered charger in case I don't have frequent connectivity to wifi. But when one commits to nearly 500 miles across Spain, the stuff in the backpack actually really get a LOT of thought. I've already decided to leave stuff behind that I wouldn't have dreamed of in previous treks. I'll keep fiddling around with this or that and in the mean time try and find a way to get comfy on this blogger thing. I hope I am able let my friends and family at home experience all that the Camino is capable of. XXOO Katikay

No comments:

Post a Comment