So yesterday I weighed my backpack and she came in at 18 lbs! (Very doable) I knew a few items were still missing but not much. Today I repacked, added some items (gateway poncho, 3rd pair yoga pants, starbucks via packets, nutritional powder for water, books, papers, passport) and that little booger put on 7 freaking pounds!! Now she's a chunky 25 lbs!!!! :(
I am going to have to retweek what is in there. At this time it is; 3 pair yoga pants, 2 sleeveless shirts, 1 long sleeve, compact pillow, 2 pair wool socks, 2 pair liner socks, rain poncho, poncho - can double as blanket, silk sac for sleeping, camera, tripod, guidebooks labels for postage in Spain to send stuff to myself at the end in case Idecide not to carry everything ALL the way, 2 litre's of water, shamppoo, toothpaste, brush, antibiotics, sunscreen, lip balm, clippers, calculator, mini flashlight, hooks for hanging dry clothes when in showers, moleskin, duct tape, hair scrunchies, ball cap, prescription strength aleve, carabiners and small journal..... 25 lbs. What to remove??
Heading out to Dr this morning to get meds for this dang cold Ihave. Although I am sick, I am still very excited!
Much love
Katikay
No comments:
Post a Comment